అపుడపుడూ ఎక్కడికైనా వెళ్లి రావడానికి ఒక చోటుండాలి,ఊరుండాలి,కనీసం ఒక్క మనిషైనా మిగిలుండాలి !

5 Jun 2014

Sleeplessness


Sleep keeps away from me


Haven’t I told you
Not to keep sleep with you only
Lest I’m rendered slumberless

I search for you a lot but to no avail
I contemplate taking from you the forty winks
By cowing or coaxing
But never would you condescend
To give me the needed sleep

Like a lotus at the centre of an open lake
A relaxed being you are in a quiet cottage.
You are a soul ensconced blithely and cozily
amid many a cool touch

Getting roasted
In the scorching heat of the sun
I stay here far away from you.
When I lay immersed here
In the thoughts about you
How can I get any sleep


Original (Telugu):  Yakoob
Translated by:        Elanaaga

No comments:

Post a Comment

ఇటు కూడా ఓ లుక్కేయండి

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...